If you see a player with a pack of chew… or taking a dip while scribbling his name on your brat’s ball… you as a fan, can now become an informant for Major League Baseball.
Under last fall’s new Collective Bargaining Agreement, players or club officials and representatives are faced with more strict tobacco usage guidelines:
- Carrying a tobacco tin or package in their uniforms or on their bodies at games, batting practice, or any time fans are in the ballpark
- Using smokeless tobacco during televised interviews
- Using smokeless tobacco at autograph sessions
- Using smokeless tobacco at public meet-and-greets and other team-sponsored events
- Having smokeless tobacco visible in the mouth while on the field or in the dugout
If you see a violation in progress, jump over to the TobaccoFreeKids.org “Be a Snitch” form and get started.
Now, remember to use this form correctly:
- Rat on your team’s opponents
- Snitch on you own team’s players who are terrible, yet still have a job
- Narc on the opponent, even if your accusation is not true
- Rat-out your own team’s star players
Now, I am 100% positive NOBODY will misuse this form and MLB will NOT receive ANY false reports!