First and foremost, bobbleheads are stupid.
I don’t care enough to look back into the history of bobbleheads or the history of bobbleheads used as giveaways or sold by Major League Baseball clubs, but it is now officially time for the the bobblehead era to end in baseball.
The reason? MLB.com created a bobblehead of the best pitcher in the game over the last ten years… And completely fucked it up!
What’s Wrong with Roy?
- First, and most obvious, Roy is a bobblehead… Ridiculous in its own right
- Next, Roy is OBVIOUSLY a left-handed pitcher? (Halladay is actually right handed)
- Roy uses a left leg-kick as a left-hander
- Roy’s head is on backwards, if he is a left-hander
- Roy’s head has someone else’s face on it!
- Roy’s name is misspelled… No, actually that’s the one correct thing about the bobblehead